“And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.
For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.”
– Habakkuk 2:2-3
Our vision for Gospel Tabernacle Outreach Ministries, Inc. is very simple.
It is to see God raise up a great, strong local church, which shall bring praise and glory to Him, and fulfill His will and purpose.
The Vision includes:
- SEEING the restoration of people’s lives. To see multitudes come to know God in a personal way, to love Him, and joyfully serve Him.
- SEEING a body of believers in committed relationships who love, share and care for each other in New Covenant fellowship.
- SEEING a body of believers continually grow in worship, experiencing the presence of God in their midst. This includes all in the Body worshiping, in addition to special orchestras, choirs and groups to minister unto the Lord and to His people.
- SEEING growth in the Body, and excitement in preparation for this final great move of God before the Lord’s return – the fulfillment of the Feast of Tabernacles.
- SEEING people’s lives enriched through seminars on marriages, finances and other important subjects; prayer for healing and deliverance; counseling and love.
- SEEING the Word of God taught, making strong, triumphant believers who can live victoriously in today’s society, having such an impact on our community that they bring many to the Lord and see them added daily to this Body.
- SEEING families united, cared for and trained in the church through Sunday School instructions, Bible Study and vibrant Youth Program.
- SEEING people prosper financially through understanding of and obedience to the teaching of God’s Word concerning prosperity.
- SEEING individuals reach their full potential in God, being trained and encouraged in their ministry in the house of the Lord.
- SEEING ministries, teams, missionaries and finances sent out to the whole earth to preach the unsearchable riches of Christ.
- SEEING the poor fed and clothed and those that are in prison ministered unto.